Wednesday, October 7, 2009

Game of the Week- Oct. 5

In my search for a game of the week, I came across quite an incredible story from a very unlikely source. Alopex is mostly known for her reviews ( she won the 2009 Dobby for Best Reviewer) and I didn't expect much to be honest. I was pleasantly surprised and more then a little disappointed that so few reviews had been left for someone who had written hundreds of reviews for others. The story that I stumbled on was a one-shot titled "The Dragonslayer's Story." Again I was suspicious as I thought that I was looking at another Viggo Mortenson as Aragorn as Sirius Black banner. Getting past the banner I found the tale to be marvelous and writing that would put most to shame. Never will you find a story that is so realistic and riveting. So stop reading this crap blog and Enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment