Saturday, November 7, 2009

Game of the Month-November

Yes unfortunately it has come to this. I must reduce the content of this blog to monthly installments of featured games. This is mainly due to the fact that I have been unable to find writings that deserve to be measured up with past postings. This only compliments the previous featured authors so please do me a favor and read their works. Finally my search for something worth reading has come to a end. Georgia Weasley has proven more than qualified with the magnificently crafted "Unspoken." This one-shot is the penultimate example of Weasley's style. She frequently writes a tale that (as I wrote in a review of Georgia's "Frozen Dinners") has twists and turns but somehow manages to stay on track. The result of these gut-wrenching displays is absolutely stunning. Enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment